2013/01/06

Vintage Beauty in Burgundy Scoop Bridesmaid Dress from Msdressy

 When I got the dress photos from Tina Zeng, I was rather surprised. Tina looks gorgeous and chic in the burgundy scoop neck gown. Accessoried with chic sunglass, Tina gives a vintage look, doesn't she?


Featuring scoop neckline and floor length, the burgundy satin gown makes a great bridesmaid dress for winter wedding. 

Here is msdressy reviews from Tina Zeng's blog:
'Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A few weeks ago, the sweet ladies at Msdressy asked me to feature my favorite dress from their collection. It was a tough decision, but after pondering a few days and viewing hundreds of dresses, I chose this elegant burgundy taffeta dress. Out of all the dresses, there were more choices to be made when I realized that this dress also came in knee-length and a variety of colors. Anyway, I hope you like my pick and I wish you a day filled with Gobble Gobble!'

So, if you are looking for winter bridesmaid dress, try the scoop neck floor length gown from msdressy; it is also versatile, and your bridesmaid would be rather happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment