2012/12/06

Msdressy Review - Elegant Burgundy Evening Dress


Mariana Soares Branco looks like a disney princess in this elegant burgundy evening dress. Made from chiffon, the flowing skirt creates a romantic look.



Followed is Mariana's review on Msdressy dress

'Long dress. When I received this wonderful dress from MsDressy (did you know each of their dresses is custom made with your measurements, so it looks perfect? How cool is that?!), I instantly knew it was going to be featured in my Disney Series... After giving some thought to which princess I wanted to portray with it, I realized the answer was quite obvious: all of them! I mean, all the other outfits are supposed to represent the girls in their daily life, but Disney's ball gowns are so gorgeous I thought it was only fair to give them a shot as well. So here it is, my interpretaion of party wear for modern Disney princesses: a long elegant gown, perfectly pulled up hair a pair of statement earrings... Do you like it? Let me know!' -- Mariana Soares Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment