2012/12/07

Beautiful Floral Beaded Black Prom Dress from Msdressy.com

 Leigh Travers looks like a fairytale princess in the beautiful floral beaded black dress. The beadings are embellished in flower shape and looks so cute.

Here is Msdressy.com review from Leigh Travers
'Isn't every girl's dream to feel like a princess? Well, this dress certainly makes me feel that! I can thank my latest sponsor, Ms. Dressy, for that. What is so fantastic about Ms. Dressy is that this floor length, embellished gown was specifically tailored to my measurements to ensure a perfect fit. They also offer almost every single colour you can imagine on the dress design you want, I of course opted for black (as always!). I particularly love the fishtail shape of this dress, which is unlike anything else in my wardrobe.Now, I'll just wait on my invite to the Oscar's, so I can wear this beautiful dress...'  - Leigh Travers

No comments:

Post a Comment