2012/12/19

Look Like Fairytale Princess in Ruffle Wedding Dress from Msdressy


Camille Sioco looks like a fairytale princess in the beautiful ruffle wedding dress from Msdressy.com. The ruffles flow beautifully against the wind and creates a romantic look.

 
 Featuring chapel train and sweetheart neckline, the dress makes a stunning prom gown and a perfect wedding dress!

See what Camille says about Msdressy review on the stunning gown.
'As soon as I received the dress, I put it on and it was a perfect fit. I didn’t want to take it off and was parading around the house doing housework.

A lot of people have been mentioning that it looks like a Wedding Gown because of the light grey colour I chose. It’s actually a Ball Gown but love that its flexible to wear as a Wedding Gown… not like Ramon and I plan to elope anytime soon.

The dress flowed really well throughout the dress all the way to the train. It was breath-taking and I loved every moment I was in the dress.  '


1 comment:

  1. wow!thanks so much for sharing this excellent posting with us.That dress is very beautiful. I have kinds of dresses on my website. If you are interested, you can visit it (www.umybridal.com):-)

    ReplyDelete