2013/03/31

Feel Like Movie Star in Black Dress from Msdressy


Cambria Jones looks so amazing in black evening gown. The beautiful old Catholic monastery make her  like a movie star.




The beautiful fabric rosette makes Cambria elegant and glamour. How gorgeous are you Cambria?


Here are some words from Cambria Jones's blog:
I am pleased to bring you a very special post today featuring Edressy, an online custom dressmaker that features wedding, prom, and special event gowns.

This just might be one of the most fun product reviews I've ever done -- since I pretty much got to pick out a replica of a red carpet gown (my dress here) from their website, custom sized for my body and in whatever color I wanted!!!

...and if you need an evening gown, Edressy is where you want to get it -- amazing selection of designer mockups at craaaaazy cheap prices, custom fit and custom fabric!!!  Doesn't get much better than that, and my gown just looked like a million.


No comments:

Post a Comment