2013/05/31

Glorious Forest Green Gown from Msdressy



This is an amazing look, Ali Hval looks so beautiful and elegant in this dress!





This dress has a stretchy custom fit built-in bra thing going on behind the scenes to keep the dress in place at all times. So, don't worry.



 I also have to adore the detailing, primarily the sweetheart neckline ruffles and the little sleeve drape. You may feel like a pretty princess wearing this.


Here is the review from Ali.
"Feast your eyes upon this ever most charming gown which I recently received from Msdressy, my fair people.  No, seriously, check it out.  That quality.  That sheen.  That subtle beauty and elegance.  I am a forest fairy, floating ever so gracefully through the, uh, my driveway.  Shhh, no, you must imagine the dense and misty surrounding forest.  You must believe."



Do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment