2013/05/01

Lady in Red-Awesome Prom Dress from Msdressy


I always love strapless and asymmetrical dress. For me, this trend would never grow old or out-of-date. Dressed in the red dress, Caroline looks so alluring and sexy.



The detali is also perfect, just look at how the skirt flowing down graciously! It gives me the absolute glamorous feeling.


Because of the short skirt on the front side, looking sexy at the same time.


Have a look at the the review from Caroline Susanto:
"The stitching is very neat and not a single thing is out-of-place. This is the most important thing that I always pay attention to from a made-to-order dress. Why? Because it shows us the quality of the tailor crafts. MsDressy make me satisfied with this dress!
I was also a bit concern of the size, since mine was a custom order. When I tried the dress on, everything fit perfectly."

No comments:

Post a Comment