2013/07/29

Elegant Queen-Light Sky Blue Floor Length Gown


Milna looks so amazing and graceful in this light sky blue floor length dress from Msdressy!




Every girl can never refuse something sparkling. So, if you are looking for Spring ball dress, try the square neck floor length gown.


Have a look at the review from Milna's blog:
"I haven’t felt like a princess in a long time. Not since my father carried me on his shoulders and played with me. I was about 3 years old :). I was consumed by the everyday monotony, I stopped believing in fairy tales. Until now. This dress just brings back that little hint of magic. I does something to my self confidence, to my mood. The moment  I put it on I become a real life princess, a lady walking with her head held high. It’s just pure magic."

Thanks for your attention. Wait for your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment