2013/08/07

Arctic Princess-White Strapless Wedding Gown


Wow, it is an amazing photo! Endless snow and snow white princess, Linda Greave seems extremely gorgeous.



Layers of ruffles, beauiful necklace and stunning bracelet - all these make her instantly achieve an effortlessly glamorous look!


Have a look at the review from Linda:
"So this is the gorgeous wedding dress from Msdressy. Yes, you read that right - wedding dress. Am I getting married anytime soon? No, not that I plan on at least. But when my eyes landed on this stunning, flowing gown, I couldn't bring myself to pick a different one. Hey, at least I'll be ready for the big day when it comes around! I love the high quality of it and how they tailored it to fit me perfectly. I sent over my measurements, and they got it right! The inside is lined with a silky material, and I really appreciate how there's a built-in bra."


No comments:

Post a Comment