2013/08/21

Beautiful Barbie in Lovely Mini Dress


Dressed in the lovely purple short dress, Anastasia just looks like a cute doll. Her slender figure and elegant pose is impressive.




The dress features sweetheart with sequines and glorious bow on the waist. So, if you are petite beauty, the short dress can also flatter you body curve.



Here is the review from Anastasi:
"When dresseshop team asked me to choose a dress as a gift from the thousands of outfits on dresseshop.ru, I wasn't immediately able to decide! After a lot of the elections, I stopped at this "doll's" dress.
I was delighted by simplicity and at the same time attractiveness of this dress, bright color accent on the bodice and, oddly enough ... the presence of pockets, so atypical for such attire. And this dress with a bow, and I'm  look like a Barbie in it."


If you like the dress as much as I do, please let me know by leaving your comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment