2013/08/26

Msdressy Review - Stunning Burgundy Mini dres


I never realize the beauty and glamor of burgundy prom dress until Nitika Bhatia, a blog writer, wears it. She is so elegant and gorgeous and I just cannot believe my eyes. 




Just look at the prom dress once again, the ruffles on the upper body and floral detail around her neck make her so lovely and fashion-forward.




Have a look at the review from Nitik's blog:
" I had a weekend getaway finally as I visited Jaipur last weekend. I was able to attend a couple sessions at the Jaipur International Festival and visited Amer Fort - one of the most beautiful places to visit in Jaipur. And while I was there, I also went out to dinner and this gorgeous dress by MsDressy.com really made me look flawless!"










You can also get more information of this dress by leaving comments beneath. Thanks for your entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment