2012/12/11

Punk Princess - Dark Navy Beaded Prom Dress from Msdressy

Malin Zederfeldt is definitely the punk princess in the stunning dark navy prom dress from Msdressy. Featuring flowing chiffon fabric and delicate beaded bodice, it makes a perfect evening dress if you love for punk styling.

'If you know me irl, or have been reading my blog for a while, you know I'm a sucker for "princess dresses". The fact that I never had a prom or anything to go to never stopped me from getting them. This beauty I got specially made for me from msdressy.com. They got all my measuremments, and I could choose from lots and lots of colours (and still I picked black), and sewed it up for me. I was so nervous when I tried it on! I never had a dress this fancy that wasn't a vintage bargain. But it fits perfectly (which wasn't really a surprise) and the quality is amazing! Now I need to find a prom to go to so I can wear it out!' - Malin Zederfeldt, from her BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment