2012/12/12

Violet Autumn - Sexy Beaded One Shoulder Dress for Special Occasion


Mercedes Maya looks stunning in the violet one shoulder dress with sexy back design. Beaded one shoulder design and A line silhouette flatters her slender figure. 



' Finally, I couldn’t wait any longer!! I have wanted to show you this dress from msdressy since some time ago. It’s not just a simple dress: msdressy, is such a good idea!
It is a site of custom dresses. There are thousands of models to choose, thousands of colors and always tailor-made!
In one week you can have it  at home and ready to go! It is just a great solution for those times when you have a special occasion and you want to wear something dazzling and original!
I have ordered my dress because in some months I will be going to a friend’s wedding,  but I could wait to show you!!! so this weekend I took the time to take some pictures for you.
Do not you love the color?? and the train??
You can also order your dresses here and best of all is that you can find thousands of models at  a super-affordable price!' 


The above is what Mercedes Maya says about Msdressy on her personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment